This project is about former generations and their hopes about their future.
I got the idea 2008 while looking on photographs showing my daddies school mates in the year 1962. Unburdened schoolboys a view years before “1968” – the year of big changes in society :
And I asked myself which ideas and dreams this generation might have had, and how these changes in 1968 are still alive today. On the other hand, I also asked myself which achievements maybe got lost on the way or changed into the opposite now.
The schoolboys themselves looked quite similar to schoolboys nowadays- but a lot of things happend since then.
In conceptual artworks I will bring these items into a context:
- Photographs from the PAST and TODAY, portraits of people , collages from magazines will be painted, collaged and reordered to a conceptual serie of artworks.
- Different periods of time ( World war I and II, ex DDR, UDSSR, 1968 etc.) and different questions will be critically analysed.
- At the end of the year I would like to produce a book with all the paintings and findings .
- And last but not least: I will try to find an international gallery to exhibit the works!
Für Fans, Leser und Vorbesteller unseres Bilder-Buches. Für Lese- und Esel-LiebhaberInnen. Für Gefühlsprofessoren und Mantzen-Köchinnen.
Text: Peter Bosch
Illustrationen: Frau Bolza/ Alexandra Bolzer
Typographie: Nele Focke
digital illustration- portrait Alfred Hitchcock
Technic: digital drawing pdf file, Adobe rgb
Size: 3969×3969 px / 17.21 Mb up to 16.5×16.5inch / 220dpi
Artist: Alexandra Bolzer
- Verdichtet :: conceptual artworks :: 2010 (fraubolzablog.wordpress.com)
- Book Review: The Making of Alfred Hitchcock’s The Birds (prettycleverfilms.com)
- Alfred Hitchcock (didy101.wordpress.com)
- who is Alfred Hitchcock? (anastasiafalzon.wordpress.com)